A favorite amongst our Pro back-country athletes, the advanced lightweight shell features zonal Omni-StretchÔ and zonal ACMTÔ technology. Heavy-duty shell material is used in high-wear areas, while ultra-stretch lightweight shell material is used in the back, giving the rider maximum mobility. ACMTÔ across the chest and down the back, provides maximum waterproofing and breathability in contact areas with your sled and pack, and a single layer Tri-Laminate fabric is used in the sleeves and front body to eliminate as much weight and bulk as possible.
Guide des tailles
SIZING INDEX - IMPERIAL - INCHES
HOW TO MEASURE
For the best results, have another person take measurements, while wearing light clothing. Tape measure should be snug, but not tight.
1. Chest - Measure under arms around fullest part of chest
2. Waist - Measure around natural waist line
3. Hip - Measure around fullest part of lower hip with feet together
4. Inseam - Measure from crotch down inside of leg to floor (without shoes)
5. Sleeve - Measure from center back of neck, across shoulder, down length ofarm to wrist bone
6. Gloves/Mitts - Measure from wrist to top of middle finger
PRINTABLE GLOVE SIZE CHART
Hold your hand up to our printable glove size chart PDF to get the right fit.