Designed for those who lead the charge, the Ranger jacket is ready to break trail, explore, and excel on cold January nights and warm spring rides alike. Minimal seams and sublimated logos reduce weight and ice buildup on the extremely mobile Omni-Stretch™ shell. Stay dry and manage body heat with our incredibly effective ACMT™ and Dry VentÔ systems when riding in warmer temperatures, and fend-off the cold with our removable Thermal DryÔ active liner. Add even greater versatility with Dri-Link™ connection compatibility.
Guide des tailles
SIZING INDEX - IMPERIAL - INCHES
HOW TO MEASURE
For the best results, have another person take measurements, while wearing light clothing. Tape measure should be snug, but not tight.
1. Chest - Measure under arms around fullest part of chest
2. Waist - Measure around natural waist line
3. Hip - Measure around fullest part of lower hip with feet together
4. Inseam - Measure from crotch down inside of leg to floor (without shoes)
5. Sleeve - Measure from center back of neck, across shoulder, down length ofarm to wrist bone
6. Gloves/Mitts - Measure from wrist to top of middle finger
PRINTABLE GLOVE SIZE CHART
Hold your hand up to our printable glove size chart PDF to get the right fit.