What are the shipping fees?
- Shipping is free in Canada for any purchase of $100 or more before taxes. Free shipping does not apply to oversized items or deliveries to remote areas, such as the Territories and Maritime Provinces, as well as the Magdalen Islands.
- Your orders are sent by Canada Post. Two shipping methods are offered,Expedited parcelsorXpresspost(not compatible with free delivery). The delivery time will be calculated when placing the order according to the delivery address of the order.
- In addition to the delivery time, there is a handling time of 3 to 5 days.
- As soon as it is shipped, it will be possible to track the order through Canada Post.
Higher freight charges may apply in the following situations
- You live in an area that the carrier considers remote or difficult to reach. (Example: Magdalen Islands,Kuujjuaq). If necessary, we will contact you by telephone.
- Some large or heavy products are listed as oversized and incur a shipping charge.oversizefixed for each product category such as snowshoes, walking sticks, tents, camping furniture, tree stands, game feeders, chests, fishing rods, oars, etc.The oversize fee is calculated per oversized item.
- Accordingly, if the amount of transportation costs calculated at the time of the online purchase differs from the actual amount of applicable transportation costs, Chasse et Pêche Chicoutimi will inform you by telephone or email of the applicable difference. You will then have the option of canceling your order.
What are the delivery times?
Due to events due at Covid-19, the delay before the departure of orders may be longer. We are receiving more orders than normal.
The delivery time depends on the availability of the product but generally, for major centers, it is a minimum of 5 working days in Quebec and at least seven working days for the rest of Canada. For a faster delivery, there is the shipping methodXpresspost (2 to 3 business days, not compatible with free shipping). Delivery time is longer for remote areas and varies from region to region.
In addition to the delivery time, there is a handling time of 3 to 5 days.
Note that for volume reasons, carrier delivery speeds are lower during the holiday season. Also, during promotions such as "Black Friday" and the "Cyber Monday", lead times may also be increased given the high number of orders.
Note that we reserve the right to cancel an order that we deem unsafe or to request additional information to secure an order.
Policy on theft and delivery security
Chasse et Pêche Chicoutimi would like to inform our customers that we decline all responsibility in the event of loss or theft of packages. We provide a tracking number with all online purchases. Please note that we implement rigorous security measures with all the transport companies we use (signature and/or photo). Note that we are not responsible for any incidents occurring after shipping process is completed by the carrier.